Both Individual & Couple Counselling involves the management of problematic issues that block progress and satisfaction in one’s life. It may include strategies for effective communication, conflict resolution, problem solving, confidence building & self-esteem, anger issues, changing self- defeating habits and behaviours.
Krystyna Noah’s awareness and solid knowledge base as a Psychotherapist and a Relationship Specialist, has assisted couples and individuals through all aspects of life. A sound relationship with one self, and others, requires openness to new possibilities.
Krystyna Noah is an unbiased professional who can help clarify and discuss options. Her solutions based counselling approach seeks to find resolution to stressful and difficult situations in the shortest possible time. She sees clients of all ages offering individual and couple therapy.
Issues may include:
- Personal Concerns, Conflict Resolution
- Stress, Anxiety & Depression
- Anger, Grief & Loss
- Trauma & Childhood Issues
- Confidence, Self Esteem
- Improving Relationships, Intimacy & Sexual Issues
- Marriage, Separation, Divorce, Mediation
- Family Issues, Children’s concerns
- Work Issues, Management Skills & Problem Solving
Everybody deserves a quality life, and quality relationships with others. It’s time to put effective strategies into place.