An experienced University Trained Practitioner, Krystyna has 28 years of experience in providing clarity and direction to couples. As a private practitioner she is extremely intuitive and is able to pinpoint & tackle issues in the early stages of the counselling process.
Krystyna is solutions orientated and endeavours to present options that are easily exercised so that change may occur much sooner than later.
Her approach is respectful with regard for each person’s point of view.
Krystyna engages couples with acknowledgement of their present situation – a plan of action is formulated to exercise strategies and skills for greater empowerment and harmony.
FOCUS & GOAL is to witness change in the shortest period of time.
DON’T WAIT for trust, respect and affection to break down to crisis levels.
SEEK HELP EARLIER as it will ensure that your relationship has the best chance of succeeding – this in turn alleviates emotional pain, distress and financial loss.
- Are you tired of disagreeing with your partner?
- Are you concerned that your relationship is falling apart?
- Are you scared that your partner is distancing from you?
- Do you feel misunderstood & unloved?
- Are you ready to be cherished at a new level?
- Do you want to rediscover the intimacy & passion?
- Do you want to take your relationship to the next level?
- Are you ready to take on new tools & techniques that lead to lasting love?
- Ready to demonstrate Appreciation, Attention & Affection with amazing results?
ACT NOW if you have answered yes to any of these questions.
Specific areas of Relationship Counselling include:
- Better Communication
- Identifying Needs
- Marriages that Work
- Factors that Help Relationships succeed
- Problem Solving
- Conflict Resolution
- Anger Management
- Separation & Divorce
- Grief Issues
- Sexual Difficulties
- Surviving an Affair – repairing & loving again.
Mindfulness is love in action. Cherishing of one another inevitably builds greater intimacy and heightens sexual fulfilment and contentment.
Confidentiality is respected and practised at all times.